Provide Us a Police / Council Reference Number - Briton Ferry Action

This Form is not intended to report crime, it is here for residents & street champions to provide us crime /council reference numbers so we are better able to keep track of issues reported in the area, and hold those to account when action is not taken.

All crime should be reported to 999 in an emergency and 101 for non emergencies, no matter how trivial so police have a true picture of the area and can allocate sufficient resources to the area.

You can find a full list of places you can report issues in our Report It Hub